Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Be Idolized’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Be Idolized’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Be Idolized at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Be Idolized’s web site are provided “as is”. Be Idolized makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Be Idolized does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Be Idolized or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Be Idolized’s Internet site, even if Be Idolized or a Be Idolized authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Be Idolized’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Be Idolized does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Be Idolized may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Be Idolized does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Your Be Idolized subscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Be Idolized service you must provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your subscription before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s subscription fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). You can email our support team at [email protected] to obtain specific details regarding your Be Idolized subscription if you have discarded the initial welcome email or any subsequent monthly emailed receipts from Be Idolized, which also include those details.
Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the Be Idolized service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month. You may contact support at any time at [email protected] to confirm when your next payment date will be. Your next payment date is also included in each of the monthly receipts you receive from Be Idolized.
Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by emailing our support team at [email protected] and requesting a link to be emailed to you. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Cancellation. You can cancel your Be Idolized subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Be Idolized service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods. The only exception to the aforementioned cancellation policy is our “30-day money-back guarantee” which permits a user to request a full refund if we failed to perform our service. To cancel, send an email to our support team at [email protected] and they will process your cancellation request. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. The support team will be able to tell you when your account will close upon request.
Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
Your current subscription, billing or plan will not be changed without your consent.
You may contact +1 580 441 0149 (Available 12-4pm EST ) for further billing support.
Be Idolized has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Be Idolized of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at [email protected].
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee we if are not able to fully perform our services.
Due to the external factors including your content, audience and behavior on Instagram, we can’t guarantee a specific number of new followers every month. Furthermore, we can’t account for other activities you perform that could negatively affect your growth.
We may provide full or partial refunds at our discretion on a case-by-case basis. These will be offered in rare cases where we fail to grow accounts.
If you are at all dissatisfied with our service please contact your account manager immediately so we can fix the problem. If you feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll do everything we can to make it right. We’re very reasonable and fair!
Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Be Idolized reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- Be Idolized is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Be Idolized at your own risk.
- Your actions may lead to interruptions, disruptions and/or cancelations of your Instagram account and therefore we advise you to be cautious and aware of this as we are not liable for your actions.
- We require your Instagram username and password when you sign up for Be Idolized. We do not give away or distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on your account’s behalf unless given explicit instructions to do so.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and comments are not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to Be Idolized during their use of the Be Idolized service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on January 18th, 2019.